An undercover porter shot dead two men in an outdoor confrontation in Chicago on Thursday night and will not be charged with pulling the trigger. Patch reported.
The shooting marked at least the third time in 11 days that an undercover carrier in the Windy City has emerged victorious in a threatening situation.
what are the details
A couple got into their vehicle in a parking lot outside a Chicago Ridge Mall restaurant around 8:20 p.m. when three men approached the couple, the outlet said.
The concealed carry permit holder fired multiple shots at the three men, police told Patch, adding that two of the three men suffered non-threatening gunshot wounds.
Police believe the incident is related to an ongoing domestic disagreement, the outlet reported.
What happened to the trio?
Police told Patch that one of the men who approached the couple was arrested. That man — identified as Reginald T. Williams of Chicago, who turns 24 on Sunday — was charged with battery, the outlet said, adding that Williams was also being held on an independent warrant.
What happened to the other two men is unclear.
What happened to the undercover carrier?
Patch said it was determined after a full investigation that the undercover carrier who pulled the trigger faces no charges.
The outlet added that all people involved in the incident are adults and no hearing has been scheduled.
Anyone spot a trend here?
Thursday’s shooting marked at least the third time in 11 days that an undercover porter in the Windy City won the day in a threatening situation:
Indeed, Chicago covert carriers have achieved numerous successes by protecting themselves and others from the worst possible consequences. Here are more examples from this year:
- A 17-year-old carjacker died in early December after a woman who was carrying him hidden shot him in the head during an attempted robbery on the South Side the day before Thanksgiving.
- In September, gunmen outside a Chicago home opened fire on partygoers and shot a 13-year-old boy in the head, but the victim’s 21-year-old cousin — a concealed carry license holder — drew his gun and then fired back in front of the die gunmen fled.
- Also in September, a gunman shot dead a gunman 13-year-old boy in Chicago when the boy allegedly broke into the undercover carrier’s car.
- In July, a woman with a concealed carry license shot a group of men who were pointing guns at her as they tried to steal her car in Chicago – and a 13-year-old man who was with the would-be thieves was shot dead .
- In February, a knife-wielding man approached an undercover porter in a Chicago alley, who shot the man with the knife once in the leg. Police eventually used a taser on the suspect and arrested him.
https://www.theblaze.com/news/yet-another-concealed-carrier-in-chicago-wins-the-day-in-threatening-situation-shoots-2-and-wont-be-charged Another Chicago undercover porter wins the day in a menacing situation, shoots 2 and is not charged