If you’re a frugal shopper, mini PCs are an interesting alternative to traditional desktop PCs. They may not be as customizable (due to their small size), but many of them are ideal for school, work, and even light gaming. Mini PCs can even replace laptops – their small size means you can easily pack them in a backpack with a portable monitor and other gear for a gaming night on the go.
Anyone interested in mini PCs should check out the current sale on Amazon, which includes a number of great mini PCs worth hundreds of dollars. Many of these small machines also have a surprising amount of power.
One of the best deals is the GMKtec K1, which offers a Ryzen 7 6800H, 16GB RAM and 512GB SSD for just $380 (was $600). Best of all, it benefits from a Radeon 680M to handle a bit of gaming. You’ll also find a number of ports on the side, including two HDMI ports and several USB ports.
Another notable machine is the Beelink SER6 Max. It features an AMD Ryzen 7735HS chipset with eight cores and 16 threads. You also get 16GB of DDR5 RAM and a 1TB M.2 SSD. It’s on sale for almost $200 off, and you can upgrade to 32GB of RAM for just $40 more.
Cheaper options include the Beelink Mini PC (Ryzen 7, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD) for $299 (was $399) and the Beelink Mini S12 Pro (Intel N100, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD ) for $151 (was $189). None of these are suitable for gaming, but with so much RAM and a generous SSD, they’re ideal for young professionals or students who need a fast, reliable device.
Many other mini PCs are on sale and the best discounts can be found below. Note that some of these require you to clip a coupon on the Amazon sale to get the full discount. Be sure to check this box before adding it to your shopping cart.
The best deals on mini PCs
- GMKtec K1 (Ryzen 7, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD) – $380 ($
- Beelink Mini PC SER5 MAX (Ryzen 7, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD) – $329 ($
- Beelink SEI12 (Core i5, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD) – $319 ($
- Beelink Mini PC (Ryzen 7, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD) – $299 ($
- Beelink SER Mini (Ryzen 7, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD) – $289 ($
- Minisforum Venus Series UM773 (Ryzen 7, 32GB RAM, Radeon 680M) – $423 ($
- Beelink Mini PC (Ryzen 4, 32GB RAM, 1TB SSD) – $368 ($
- Beelink Mini PC (Ryzen 5, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD) – $231 ($
- Beelink Mini S12 Pro (Intel N100, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD) – $151 ($
- Beelink SER6 MAX (Ryzen 7, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD) – $438 ($
- Beelink SER6 MAX (Ryzen 7, 32GB RAM, 1TB SSD) – $479 (
The products discussed here were independently selected by our editorial team. GameSpot may receive a share of sales if you purchase something on our site.