For the first time ever, Supercell has released a work-in-progress list of upcoming projects Clash Royale Balancing changes in June 2022 to see how fans would react to the next buffs and nerfs!
As we are almost a few weeks away from June 2022, Clash Royale Players are ready for the start of a new season early next month.
While we have no idea about the main theme of next season, Supercell recently released a screenshot of all the work in progress balance changes that could take effect with the arrival of Season 36.
- CHECK THIS: PlayStation London Studio is working on a Destiny-like fantasy game, according to the job ad
The list includes changes to some of the popular maps like The Log and Barbarian Barrel, two essential maps for destroying and pushing back a huge army. While the former gets a significant nerf, the latter gets an overhaul that weakens the barrel and buffs the Barbian inside.
You can see the full list of changes below:
Clash Royale work-in-progress balance changes for June 2022
- mother witch:
- Hit Time: 1.1s -> 0.9s (18% faster)
- First Hit Time: 0.4s -> 0.3s (25% faster)
- night witch:
- Hit Time: 1.5s -> 1.3s (13% faster)
- Hit Time: 1.4s -> 1.3s (7% faster)
- The protocol:
- Pushback distance reduced by 50%
- Royal Spirit:
- Time to Invisibility: 1.6s -> 1.8s (13% slower)
- Skeleton King:
- Max revived skeletons: 20 -> 18
- Goblin Exercise:
- Dig Speed: 0.4 -> 0.3 (25% slower)
If both Night Witch and Mother Witch are buffed, their presence in player decks could finally be increased as both cards have not been popular enough so far.
Keep in mind that all of the above changes are still in the work-in-progress phase, which means the numbers may be different as the developers finalize the changes.
- CONTINUE READING: The best decks for the Clash Royale Super Witch Challenge
Clash Royale is now available for free for Android and iOS devices.
https://www.dualshockers.com/clash-royale-work-in-progress-balance-changes-for-june-2022/ Clash Royale work-in-progress balance changes for June 2022