10) An active member of Congress will come out as trans. We have openly gay members of Congress. We have a bisexual senator, and she might be one of the best officers in DC, if we’re being honest (although that’s a low bar). We have a congresswoman who probably married her brother. And we even had a polyamorous “throuple” congresswoman recently. So which lane still needs to be paved along the Rainbow Road? Just the unholy grail of tranny madness itself, of course! To paraphrase the great AC/DC prophets: There are no stop signs or speed limits on the Highway to Hell.
9) “Spider-Man Across the Spider-Verse” will be the top-grossing film at the box office. I’m making this prediction for the second year in a row because this movie was supposed to be out last year but got pushed back to 2023. Its predecessor could very well be the greatest animated film of all time.
8) The Buffalo Bills beat the Minnesota Vikings in the Super Bowl. I’m picking this one mainly for existential reasons as these are the only two franchises in NFL history to go 0-4 in Super Bowls. So why not pit them against each other in a “someone has to win” scenario of cosmic proportions?
7) Putin does not survive the year. While I wouldn’t advise getting your information about this war from our “Moo Ukraine” media, you don’t have to crawl Zelenskyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy in his green shirt to realize that Vladimir Putin simply has no way of letting this war turn into a second calendar would extend years. Putin is 70 years old, and it takes enduring strength to rule a thugocracy ruled by oligarchs and crime lords. If he can’t put Davos/Soros/Zelenskyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to bed soon, Putin might be the one waking up with the horse’s head in his bed.
6) China is reaching the fork in the road: Either the current regime invades Taiwan, or a younger, Gorbachev-like faction will come to power. COVID not only destabilized the West, but also its country of origin, China. In recent years, we’ve seen Chinese citizens leap from high-rise buildings to avoid starving to death during zero-COVID lockdowns and national protests against the regime’s draconian policies. Speaking of the regime, it also has its own internal unrest. This will be the year that all of these prevailing winds intensify; it just depends in which direction they go. Either the existing regime is doubling down and trying to finally extend its hegemony to long-time nemesis Taiwan, or we will see a new, more open generation of Chinese leadership similar to that represented by Gorbachev during the old Soviet Union’s final “perestroika” phase. Granted, even the current cutthroat Chicom regime allows for a more open society than the pre-Gorbachev USSR, but you get the analogy.
5) Riots are being planned in Florida to try to disrupt Ron DeSantis’ second term as Florida Governor and his upcoming presidential bid. The spirit of the times can’t afford to let DeSantis’ second term build on the success of his first, let alone the potential that he could export what he did in Florida across the country as president . Unable to beat him at the ballot box or in the arena of ideas, seek the spirit of the times to stage some “mostly peaceful protests” on the Sunshine State’s urban streets to try and improve its government and prospects to destabilize .
4) The Florida Grand Jury will recommend at least fraud charges against Pfizer and Moderna. If anything had to be argued against all the mounting data on the dangers of the attack and the failure of Operation Warp Speed, you would see our Wormtongue mediums conjuring it up now. It just doesn’t exist, which is why hashtags like #DiedSuddenly need to be censored and erased from memory. Well, that seal is about to be broken by the Florida grand jury convened by the Supreme Court at the request of Governor DeSantis. I don’t see any way the jury will come back with anything less than fraud charges if they’re serious about looking at what’s out there. Of course, I’m all for more criminal charges and penalties, which is why I’ll come out with you next month This.
3) Trump will be the clear underdog in the GOP presidential primary.The 2024 GOP primary poll has been trending toward DeSantis since his Reagan 1984-like landslide in the 2022 midterms, to the point that DeSantis has already gone from upstart to at least the clear number two in the race behind former President Trump. I’m not the first person to compare the Trump-DeSantis dynamic to the biblical story of King Saul and David, and this year we will witness a similar shift in public perception and power.
2) Big names will leak out of Epstein’s Black Book. I don’t know how that’s going to happen, but 12 months ago nobody knew that Elon Musk would buy Twitter and then immediately start emptying his Chamber of Secrets. Truth, like life, eventually finds a way. The Creator is Truth incarnate, and even in its fallen state His creation ultimately leans in that direction. Ghislaine Maxwell was originally sentenced to life in prison for sex trafficking nobody, but in 2023 we’ll at least know some of the somebody.
1) The Nefarious movie will FINALLY come out and make a profit. It’s been seven years since we sold the film rights to my 2016 book.A shameful act,” about a demonic takeover of America. However, the wait is finally over. Finally we bring you this film in 2023 and you will see the high lord of hell in all his demonic form I couldn’t be prouder of how it turned out and I hope you agree and the film makes a profit – since my company paid for its production!
https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/deace-crystal-ball-2023 Deace: Crystal Ball 2023 – TheBlaze