It is time for destiny 2 Players will receive the first hotfix for Season of the Haunted, update 188.8.131.52, which is already live on all platforms. Let’s take a look at the patch notes.
Bungie just released the new update for destiny 2brings some new changes to the game and fixes a number of bugs.
After installing the latest version of the game, you will no longer be annoyed by the unwanted spawn locations in the Duality dungeon. Also, the new update fixes the standard bearer spawn position issues as well as the raid bell functionality issue.
- CHECK THIS: Marvel’s discontinued MMO gets some in-game visuals from its former UI designer
Additionally, the new patch fixes some issues with hand cannons and adds a new feature to Night Rocket Launcher to make those weapons feel great again.
You can check out the full patch notes below destiny 2 Update 184.108.40.206:
Destiny 2 Update 220.127.116.11 Patch Notes
Activities – Dungeons and Raids
- Fixed an issue that resulted in players spawning in an undesired location after joining an existing Fireteam. You really didn’t want to be there.
- Standard bearers now spawn where intended.
- Spamming the bell should no longer prevent it from working.
- Fixed numerous texture and environmental issues.
grip of stinginess:
- Fixed an issue where players could not advance in the encounter.
Vow of the Disciple:
- Fixed an issue where placeholder shaders would appear when previewing weapons in the vendor store.
Gameplay and Investment – Weapons
- Players are less likely to spawn into the opposing team’s witherhoard pools in PvP.
- Bump in the Night Rocket Launcher now has a tracking indicator in the scope when used with the Perk Tracking module.
- Fixed several hand cannons with missing scopes including The Steady Hand and True Prophecy.
Gameplay and Investment – Rewards and Pursuits
- Fixed an issue where seasonal challenges were not correctly tracking seasonal quest progress for different characters under certain circumstances.
platforms and systems
- Fixed an issue where players on Xbox platforms could sometimes only see limited invite and join actions in the list when viewing Xbox Network Friends.
destiny 2 is available now for free on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Stadia and PC.
https://www.dualshockers.com/destiny-2-update-4-1-0-1-patch-notes-may-31/ Destiny 2 Update 18.104.22.168 Patch Notes (May 31)