dying light 2 Update 1.31 is now live and brings with it a number of fixes to further improve the overall experience and gameplay of the game.
Today Techland released a brand new update for Dying Light 2, which is just a minor hotfix but fixes some important issues that may bother you while playing the game.
- CHECK THIS: Derelicts is an indie survival game with amazing water simulation based on Unreal Engine 5
If you’ve been bothered by the game’s prologue mission from time to time, which takes you back to the game’s first quest in the middle of your missions, then this problem can no longer bother you.
You can check the full patch notes of the new update below:
Dying Light 2 update 1.31 patch notes
- Fixed an issue where players would sometimes end up in the prologue area even though they had already completed the prologue and reached Villedor
- Fixed the issue where players could not rest in safe zones due to the frozen day
- Fixed various connection issues.
Note that this update is only available on computers and playstations consoles at the moment. The Xbox version of the update will be rolled out at a later date.
- CONTINUE READING: GTA 5 looks amazing with NVE and Reshade mods on RTX 3090
Despite starting dying light 2Still keen to support the original entry of the franchise, Techland recently released a new update with some balance changes for the Be The Zombie mode, as well as a content pack!
dying light 2 is now available on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S and PC. The Nintendo Switch version of the game has been delayed indefinitely but is slated to be available later this year.
https://www.dualshockers.com/__trashed-20/ Dying Light 2 update 1.31 patch notes