Dancing with the stars Season 31, week 2 is Elvis Night, which means each couple will perform to a song by The King. Find out which Elvis songs each celebrity will perform, what ballroom dance style they will perform, and their chances of winning the mirrorball in season 31.
Jason Lewis and Peta Murgatroyd were eliminated in Week 1 of Dancing with the Stars
Actor Jason Lewis was sent home after scoring an 18 in Week 1 with his pro partner Peta Murgatroyd DWTS. They danced to Daft Punk’s “Get Lucky; Carrie Ann and Bruno gave them fives while Len and Derek gave them fours, the lowest score of the night overall.
DWTS Week 2 Odds: Wayne Brady is still a favorite to win
According to Gold Derby, a website that predicts “Hollywood races,” Wayne Brady is still a season 31 frontrunner. In week 2 of Dancing with the stars, Brady’s odds of winning Mirrorball have shifted to 7-2. In the meantime, american idol Star Jordin Sparks was replaced in second by TikTok star Charli D’Amelio, who fans can see win 4-1.
Here’s how the rest of the week 2 competition stacks up:
3. Shangela – 5-1
4.Jordin Sparks – 11:2
5. Selma Blair – 13:2
6.Gabby Windey – 15-1
7.Daniel Durant – 28-1
8. Joseph Baena—81:1
9.Cheryl Ladd – 100-1
10. Jessie James Decker – 100-1
11. Sam Champion – 100:1
12. Heidi D’Amelio – 100-1
13 Trevor Donovan – 100-1
14 Vinny Guadagnino – 100-1
15. Teresa Giudice – 100-1
Many can see Guadagnino, Champion or Giudice eliminated in week 2 of season 31. Fans must tune in to Disney+ on Monday night to see the live elimination.
‘Dancing with the Stars’ Elvis Night Songs and Dance Styles
Like season 30, season 31 has a different theme night each week. The September 26 episode of Dancing with the stars will feature music by the late Presley. Here’s what song each couple will be performing next week, along with the dance style they will be performing (via Reddit):
- Joseph Baena and Daniella Karagach: Viennese Waltz to “If I Can Dream”
- Heidi D’Amerlio and Artem Chigvintsev: Foxtrot to “Suspicious Minds”
- Trevor Donovan and Emma Slater: Rumba on “Aways on My Mind”
- Cheryl Ladd and Louis Van Amstel: Tango to “A Little Less Conversation”
- Sam Champion and Cheryl Burke: Viennese Waltz to “Heartbreak Hotel”
- Jessie James Decker and Alan Bursten: Foxtrot on “Trouble”
- Vinny Guadagnino and Koko Iwasaki: Quickstep to “Viva Las Vegas”
- Teresa Giudice and Pasha Pashkov: Jive to “All Shook Up”
- Charli D’Amelio and Mark Ballas: Quickstep to “Bossa Nova Baby”
- Wayne Brady and Witney Carson: Jive on “Burning Love”
- Gabby Windey and Val Chmerkovskiy: Viennese Waltz on “Can’t Help Falling in Love”
- Shangela and Gleb Savchenko: Quickstep to “Shake, Rattle, and Roll”
- Selma Blair and Sasha Farber: Jive on “Jailhouse Rock”
- Daniel Durant and Britt Stewart Jive to King Creole
- Jordin Sparks and Brandon Armstrong: Quickstep on “Hound Dog”
Check out these performances for Elvis on Monday September 26th Dancing with the stars Season 31 live exclusively on Disney+.
RELATED: Vinny Guadagnino says the ‘judges were a little harsh’ on ‘Dancing with the Stars’ Season 31 Week 1
https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/dancing-with-the-stars-season-31-week-2-elvis-night-songs-dance-styles-mirrorball-winner-predictions.html/ Elvis Night Songs, Dance Styles and Mirrorball Winner Predictions