ForzaHorizon 5 Update 3.455 fixes dozens of bugs across all platforms and adds hundreds of new Horizon Tour events, according to the official patch notes.
Forza Horizon 5 was one of the most outstanding arcade races in recent years and fans just love driving around Mexico and challenging their skills in this game.
- CHECK THIS: This Animal Crossing and Elden Ring crossover is everything fans could ask for and more
Hopefully, Playground Games is dedicated to improving the gaming experience with more new updates. The next update for ForzaHorizon 5 will deliver some new content and fix a number of issues across all platforms. Let’s take a look at the details.
Forza Horizon 5 update 3,455 patch notes
- New Horizon Tour events allow for the completion of the “Power Trip” award
- The “Now Let’s Talk” award has been corrected
- Fixed the “It’s go time” award
- Prophet of Regret award has been corrected
- Fixed the Seven Day Wonder achievement where completing daily quests outside of the current season would not complete them
- Fixed an issue where Series Rivals was awarding 4 points per season instead of 4 points per series
- Fixed an issue that could cause the treasure chest not to appear after solving the clue
- Fixed Forzathon Weekly not registering owning and driving the required car in the first chapter
- Added over 200 new Horizon Tour events
- Added specific Drivatar names to Horizon Tour and The Trial
- Improved UI flow when exiting badge screen
- Improved Custom Race UI logic when selecting PI and Type
- Fixed a crash when playing an Open Championship at Horizon Open level of 1000
- Fixed scenario where a convoy joining a complex EventLab event could result in the convoy not making it into the event
- Added Series 6 collectibles to EventLab props
- Added new conditions to EventLab game rules: Get Torque Scalar and Get Gravity Scalar.
- New low and medium strength bounce pads have been added in addition to the existing bounce pads in EventLab props
- Updated Apex wall prop to not have invisible collision over it in EventLab
- Fixed incorrect UI when creating a different race type event than the base event type in EventLab
- Fixed issue where players couldn’t turn on traffic even if there were no props
- Morris Minor updated to reflect correct year
- Fixed Volvo V60 Polestar left wing mirror showing right mirror projection
- Fixed livery mapping on the 2008 BMW M3 when using certain body kits
- Fixed an issue where an automatically upgraded Unimog could not be driven in manual mode with the clutch
- Fixed stalling during a head-to-head race in both Freeroam and Eliminator
- Fixed issue with moving the game to a second monitor and full screen mode
- Various stability improvements
- Added screen reader function for more screens
- Fixed exploit with Drift Zone and Trailblazers
- Fixed issue in Super7 where creator could not edit placed props when retrying or reconfirming a challenge
- Fixed mask layer group UI in livery editor
- Fixed an issue where a tree would appear in Ek Balam Cross Country Circuit
- Fixed subtitle bug in Drift Club Mexico
- Fixed an issue where festive decorations could spawn incorrectly in Freeroam
ForzaHorizon 5 is now available on Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S and PC. If you’re an Xbox Game Pass subscriber, you can play it for free.
https://www.dualshockers.com/forza-horizon-5-update-3-455-patch-notes-april-26/ Forza Horizon 5 Update 3,455 Patch Notes (April 26)