General Hospital: Kelly Thiebaud emerges as Dr. Britt Westbourne-GH
dr Westbourne scrubs General Hospital.
Kelly Thiebaud is leaving ABC’s daytime drama later this year, our sister site Soaps.com reports. Since then, Thiebaud has repeatedly asked Dr. played Britt Westbourne GH Debuted in 2012 — and won the 2022 Daytime Emmy for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series.
As previously reported, Thiebaud will reprise her role as Eva Vasquez on ABC train station 19which returns Thursday, October 6th (at 8/7c; see exclusive key art).
Ready for more news? Spring…
* Grey’s anatomy Executive Producer Zoanne Clack has been appointed as the lead writer for the sixth season of the aforementioned film train station 19, deadline reports. She is the successor Grays Veterinarian Kiley Donovan, who will remain on board as a co-EP.
* LL Cool J, Nicki Minaj and Jack Harlow will host the 2022 MTV Video Music Awards which will air Sunday, August 28 at 8:7pm.
* Lifetime has announced two new TV movies: Scammer Seductionin which Colton Haynes (Arrow, Teenage Wolf) plays crooked twin brothers; and An Amish sinwith Kellie Martin (Life goes on, HE), Dylan Ratzlaff (A million little things) and Rukiya Bernard (Yellow jackets). The films will premiere on Saturday October 22nd and October 29th respectively.
* Rory Culkin (Under the banner of heaven) will star in a Season 6 episode of black mirror, after deadline. Character and plot details are kept under wraps.
* Peacock has released a trailer for the true crime drama A family friendStarring Anna Paquin (True Blood), Jake Lacy (The White Lotus), Colin Hanks (Fargo), Lio Tipton (Hung) and Mckenna Grace (The Handmaid’s Tale). The nine-episode limited series will premiere Thursday, October 6 with its first three episodes, followed by a new episode weekly.
Which of today’s TVLine articles arouse your interest?
https://tvline.com/2022/08/18/general-hospital-kelly-thiebaud-leaving-britt-westbourne-not-returning-abc/ General Hospital: Kelly Thiebaud emerges as Dr. Britt Westbourne-GH