Glam Lab’s 20 beach essentials
1. Bondi Sands Pure Self Tan Bubble Water – $19.00
You don’t have to wait for the perfect beach or pool day to start working on your tan! I can vouch for that this stuff, as I used before jumping into bed with white sheets and waking up with a perfect tan but no streaky residue. Pro tip: try applying with disposable rubber gloves.
Photo credit: Bondi Sands
2. Bondi Sands Pure Self Tanning Sleep Mask – $17.50
Made with hyaluronic acid, this overnight self-tanning mask also serves as a moisturizing face cream.
Photo credit: Bondi Sands
3. Hidden Pocket Scrunchie (set of 2) – $20.00
Paddle? Surfing? Hike? Don’t feel like bringing a bag with you? Now you can throw up your hair AND keep your necessities with you these adorable hair ties!
Photo Credit: Unusual Goods
4. Classic Cropped Denim Shorts – $71.00
This best selling pair is currently on sale, so grab them while you can!
Photo credit: AGOLDE
5. The (Re)sourced Convertible Bum Bag – $58.00
You may have seen the viral Lululemon selling out like crazy on TikTok, but there are some other options such as: This one here by Madewell!
Photo credit: Madewell
6. Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40 PA+++ – $44.00
This top-notch sunscreen is odorless and oil-free and leaves a velvety finish on the skin. We shouldn’t have to choose between makeup and skin protection!
Photo credit: Supergoop!
7. dr Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment SPF 30 – $52.00
Nobody is perfect. This is for those inevitable days when you don’t use your sunscreen game and end up with a red hue that everyone seems to notice.
Photo credit: Dr. Jart+
8. Crochet Cover Up Dress – $78.00
After more than two years in Sweats, we’re taking fashion everywhere…even just to the pool. throw this dress over your suit for a pulled together outfit!
Photo credit: Surf Gypsy
9. Hanalei Floral Cover-Up Skirt – $49.50
Stroll from the beach to brunch this airy cover-up skirt Cut from floral fabric and finished with an alluring high slit.
Photo credit: Hanalei
10. Dolce Vida Paily Slide Sandal – $79.99 – $125.00
I can confirm that these are not only cute but comfy too! Plus, this fun neon color is on sale, grab it while you can!
Photo credit: Dolce Vida
11. 4 Pack Velor Beach Towels with Cabana Stripes – $65.99
Is it just me, or does everyone start the summer with a matching set of towels… and end the season with an inappropriate mess? This won’t break the bank and there are tons of color options to choose from!
Photo credit: Velor Cabana
12. Le Specs Subdimension Sunglasses – $59.00
Make a statement without breaking the bank. I’m constantly swapping out my sunglasses depending on my outfit or my mood, so I rarely spend a lot of money on a pair. I am in love this couple with a wide brim at the perfect price.
Photo credit: Le Specs
13. Vince Ginelle Women’s Slip-On Trainers – $161.00
I have this already in two colors and I will expand my collection. Grab ’em while they’re on sale!
14. Eva Arizona Birkenstock Sandals – $50.00
It pains me that I got rid of my original Birkenstocks because I thought they would never be fashionable again. Obviously I was wrong. So if I buy another pair, I might as well pick a fun color for summer this!
Credit: Eva Arizona
15. Marina Packable Hat – $48.00
This fashionable hat works for the beach or the wineries AND it’s packable!
Photo credit: Marina
16. GlowRecipe Watermelon Glow Niacinamide Dewdrops – $34.00
A few drops of this and everyone will think you’ve just returned from a week-long beach vacation with your perfectly dewy skin. There’s a reason this stuff has gone viral on TikTok!
Photo credit: GlowRecipe
17. Tarte SEA Surfer Curl Volumizing Mascara – $24.00
Nobody wants to deal with raccoon eyes after getting out of the water. This mascara not only adds volume but nourishes your lashes at the same time!
Photo credit: tart
18. Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray – $29.00
This spray is a must have because don’t we all want that cool surfer girl vibe?
Photo credit: Bumble and Bumble
19. LL Bean Insulated Canvas Bag – $59.95 – $79.00
This bag carries everything you need for the beach including refreshments, staying chilled with an insulated liner!
Credit: LL Bean
20. Waterproof Oversized Beach Blanket – $21.99
No mess, no stress at the beach and this blanket Packs away in a handy carry bag with a handle!
Photo credit: AQwzh
https://abc7.com/glam-lab-beach-essentials-vacation-summer/11893517/ Glam Lab’s 20 beach essentials