Pokemon Go celebrate the April Fools’ Day with 2 Oh 22 Special Research, and fans are wondering what three transformations mean in-game.
Pokemon go is one of the most popular games on mobile and has grown exponentially over the years. One of the most notable aspects of the game are the various events that we receive from time to time. After quite an eventful March, the developers kicked off the month of March with a new event on the first day itself.
- MORE: Pokemon GO April Fools Ditto 2-Oh-22 Special research tasks and rewards
To celebrate April Fool’s Day, a new event is taking place Pokemon Go, where players can earn a wealth of rewards by completing a variety of tasks. While some tasks are quite easy, others have actually misled players as they don’t know what to do.
Here’s what “Catch Three of the Transform” means in Pokemon Go
One of the tasks requires players to catch Three of the Transform. This has left some fans confused as to what that actually means. Well, you basically have to wear three of Ditto’s disguises. This includes the following Pokémon.
- of course
Once you catch three of them, you can complete the task. The reward for the quest is 5x Super Potions, so it’s a pretty good addition to your inventory. If you are looking for the rest of the tasks, you can find them below.
- Catch 10 Pokemon – 25x Pokeballs
- Catch 5 Normal-type Pokemon – 5x Potions
- Make 5 nice throws – 5x Nanab Berries
- Rewards – 1,000 Stardust, 5x Razz Berries, 15x Ditto Candy
- Catch 10 Pokemon – 15x Big Balls
- Catch 3 of the Transforming Pokémon – 5x Super Potions
- Transfer 10 Pokemon – 5x Pineapple Berries
- Rewards – 1,500 XP, 1x Silver Pinapberry, 15x Ditto Candy
- Claim reward! – 10x Ultra Balls
- Claim reward! – 5x potions
- Claim reward! – 3,500 XP
- Rewards – 3,000 Stardust, 15x Ditto Candy, Ditto encounter
https://www.dualshockers.com/here-is-what-catch-three-of-the-transform-means-in-pokemon-go/ Here’s what “Catch Three of the Transform” means in Pokemon Go