Jay Leno suffers burns from gasoline fire
Comedian and car enthusiast Jay Leno burned in gasoline fire but says he’s ‘okay’
“I received some serious burns from a petrol fire. I am fine. It just takes me a week or two to get back on my feet,” Leno said in a statement reports.
“Jay wants everyone to know that he is in stable condition and is being treated at the Grossman Burn Center for burns to his face and hands in a gasoline accident in his garage over the weekend,” the Grossman spokesman said Burn Center at West Hills Hospital Aimee Bennett said in a expression. Leno “is in a good mood,” the statement said.
in one Video, a man who said he has worked with Leno for 15 years, said the incident involved “a steam car” and that gas was “sprayed” on Leno. The man, who said his name was George, said he was not present when the incident happened. Access Hollywood said the man was George Swift, an employee and friend of Leno’s.
Jay Leno’s staff provides information about Jay Leno’s burns
Leno, formerly the host of The Tonight Show, is a car enthusiast who hosts “Jay Leno’s Garage.”
“From classic cars to supercars and everything in between, Jay sets out to discover the most exciting, weird and wonderful vehicles ever made and meets the passionate people behind their wheels,” a show designation Conditions. “Whether researching the history of an iconic brand, road testing the latest supercar, or examining the latest automotive innovations, there’s no wheel that Jay won’t step behind to tell the story of our love affair with the car.”
Leno also hosts a game show entitled “You bet your life”.
https://www.theblaze.com/news/jay-leno-gasoline-fire-burns Jay Leno suffers burns from gasoline fire