The most anticipated update for Legends of Runeterra is finally here. Check out the official Legends of Runeterra Update 3.8.0 May 25th Patch Notes below.
The game brings with it an all-new expansion called Worldwalker, which introduces four new champions, new keywords, 65+ trading cards, and the release of Path of Champions 2.0.
Players can enjoy the new expansion 11am PT / 6pm GMT on May 25th. Below are the patch notes for the latest update pulled from the Legends of Runeterra official website.
MORE: Christian Bale as Gorr the God Butcher goes viral after Thor: Love and Thunder trailer
Legends of Runeterra update 3.8.0 patch notes
Over the past week we revealed all of the cards that have been added to Worldwalker. Visit one of the galleries below for the full list of new cards and start building your Day 1 decks!
New mechanics and keywords
Worldwalker introduces champions from Runeterra. Adding a Runeterra champion to your deck acts as one of your regions, and each Runeterra champion has a unique deck building rule, or originwhich defines which cards can be played next to it.
Some origins also have unique abilities that activate during gameplay based on certain conditions. For a full overview of how Origins works, check out this infographic!
- Spawn lets you unleash the full power of the sea by summoning a 1|1 tentacle if you don’t already have one, which then grows based on the number of spawns listed in a spell or skill. If you already have a tentacle on the board, that’s it granted +X|+X for each spawn listed. Overwhelm your opponents with massive tentacles by stacking your deck with spawns!
- blessing are positive effects planted on random cards in your own deck that activate when drawn. Our first boon, Chimes, grants units in hand +1|+1 for each activated Chime.
New challenges, quests and AI decks
New challenges and quests have been added to showcase the keywords, archetypes, and champions added in Worldwalker. Additional AI decks with cards added in the expansion have also been added to the Vs. AI opponent pool.
The way of champions 2.0
Worldwalker brings a essential Update on The Path of Champions:
- New regions – Noxus & Demacia
- New permanent progression systems:
- tiers of legend that bolster your entire roster of champions
- Champion Star Level that give your champions unique abilities and unlock new stages of their personal adventures
- Revised & expanded champion level to take your favorite champions to extraordinary new heights
- Unique champion adventures
- World Adventures to test your power and skill against one of your champions
In the 3.7.0 patch notes, we announced that with patch 3.8.0 we wanted to introduce play/casting changes to allow spells copied from cards like Karma and Taric to count as cast. However, we still need some time to implement this functionality, so we’re aiming for a patch in the near future – we’ll keep everyone posted on when to expect this update.
Pendants, Spells and Landmarks
- Crackshot Corsair Base Stats: 1|2 → 1|1
- Imperial Demolitionist Base Stats: 2|3 → 2|2
Pulse Fire Event
Purchase the Premium Event Pass before June 15th to receive an exclusive quest that grants 10 Energy Orbs and a Rare Prismatic Chest! The Event Pass grants access to an upgraded event path with premium rewards and instantly unlocks the Tibbers Guardian. All unlockable rewards can be viewed on the Event Reward Street.
This is a special event pass valid for an additional week. Play games to earn Energy Orbs and unlock even more rewards than usual!
CHECK THIS: Fortnite Railgun Stats and Where to Find Them in Chapter 3 Season 2
Starting with the Pulsefire event, we’re making some changes to reward allocation and region roads, but first some context:
- Players who completed each region road had to wait for new expansions to continue earning expansion rewards.
- New players already have one much of region roads to work through after starting the game.
We’re adding more free nodes to event passes (without increasing the total time it takes to complete them), and we won’t be expanding region roads anymore. This change should allow established players to continue earning free rewards during events, and newer players can take advantage of both the existing regional roads and the expanded selection of free nodes on Event Passes.
The developers have added many new decks along with new skins in this Legends of Runeterra update 3.8.0. If you want to take a look, visit this official patch notes page.
- The ranked season for A Curious Journey is complete and Worldwalker is underway! Collect your leaderboard rewards based on your performance, including an exclusive A Curious Journey icon from the previous season in the loot pop-up on the home screen.
- Added a hand counter when you click to inspect your deck in game.
- Worldwalker and future seasonal tournaments will take place over a single weekend, with open rounds on Saturday and playoffs on Sunday. Stay tuned for a full schedule in the coming weeks!
MORE: Hunter x Hunter author hints at manga’s return
- Fixed an issue that caused players to crash when viewing art in the collection.
- Fixed an issue where a white circle would appear in the center of the board for some tutorials.
- Fixed an issue where Encroaching Mist was not properly displaying the Ephemeral icon.
- Fixed an issue where discarding self-replacing cards would not allow Jinx to level up to level 2.
- Swiftwing Lancer can no longer create itself.
- Fixed an issue where Overgrown Snapvine would lock the game upon emerging from Buried In Ice.
- Shadow Apprentice now has a previously missing effect icon.
- Winds of War will now properly heal your ally regardless of whether the enemy is present when the spell resolves.
- Ram Stance will now resolve even if the selected unit leaves play.
- The implementation now uses the reduced cost of a unit that has had its cost reduced.
- Fixed an issue where Morning Light Daybreak triggers would activate Leona’s level up progression.
- Added an error message when a player attempts to move a challenged blocker.
https://www.dualshockers.com/legends-of-runeterra-update-3-8-0-patch-notes/ Legends Of Runeterra update 3.8.0 patch notes