The Mega Millions jackpot for 12/30/22 is $685 million and the draw is tonight at 11pm ET. It is the fourth largest jackpot in the history of the game. The Mega Millions jackpot has grown by $120 million in the last three days.
Bookmark this page and refresh it to see if you have the winning numbers from Friday night’s drawing.
Mega Millions Friday night 12/30/22 jackpot is worth $685 million with a cash value option worth $347.8 million. The overall jackpot could increase depending on the number of tickets sold across the country before the draw.
Last Tuesday’s (12/27/22) winning numbers for the $565 million jackpot were: 09-13-36-59-61 with a Mega Ball of 11. The Megaplier was 2x.
There was no grand prize winner on Tuesday, but five tickets were sold, two in California and one each from Florida, Georgia and Mississippi, matching the first five white balls, minus the gold Mega Ball, for the second prize of the game $1 million. Had they bought the Megaplier for an extra dollar, their second prizes would have been worth $2 million.
On Tuesday, 44 tickets were sold nationwide, containing four of the five white balls plus the Mega Ball for the $10,000 third prize. Three of them bought the Megaplier for an additional $1, making their third prize winnings worth $20,000 each.
Here are the Mega Millions jackpots won in 2022:
- 10/14/2022 – $502 million
- 07/29/2022 – $1.337 billion
- 04/15/2022 – $20 million
- 04/12/2022 – $106 million (Minnesota)
- 03/08/2022 – $126 million (New York)
- 01/28/2022 – $421 million
Here are the six Mega Millions jackpots won in 2021:
- 10/22/2021 – $108 million (Arizona)
- 09/21/2021 – $432 million (New York)
- 06/08/2021 – $56 million (Illinois)
- 05/21/2021 – $516 million (Pennsylvania)
- 02/16/2021 – $96 million (New York)
- 01/22/2021 – $1.05 billion (Michigan)
The previous winning ticket before that was sold on 09/15/20 in Wisconsin for a jackpot worth $119 million. This was only the fifth and final Mega Millions jackpot to be won in calendar year 2020.
Here are the five Mega Millions jackpots won in 2020:
- $119 million – September 15 in Wisconsin
- $22 million – July 31 in California
- $124 million – July 24 in New Jersey
- $410 million – June 9 in Arizona
- $202 million – February 11 in New Jersey
Other 2019 winners included a $372 million ticket sold in Ohio and a $227 million ticket sold on 09/24/19 in the town of Cedar Park, Texas, a suburb just north of Austin.
Mega Millions is a multi-state lottery that takes place every Tuesday and Friday night and is one of America’s two largest jackpot lottery games. Mega Millions jackpots start at $20 million and other prizes pay out with a megaplier ranging from $1 million to $2 million or more. Tickets are $2 per line and the odds of winning a $2 Mega Millions ticket are one in 303 million. For more information about Mega Millions or to check your past numbers, visit the website.
Powerball is the other multi-state lottery and also starts at $20 million. Draws take place on Monday, Wednesday and Saturday evenings just after 11pm ET. Here is the Powerball website for more information or to check previous winning numbers.
On Friday night we will be posting the payouts for the 12/30/22 Mega Millions draw and will let you know if there was a winner and if so where that winner came from.
Here are the top 10 Mega Millions jackpots to date:
- $1.537 billion 10/23/2018 1-SC
- $1.337B 07/29/2022 1-CA, 1-FL
- $1.05B 01/22/2021 1-WED
- $685 million – CURRENT JACKPOT
- $656 million March 30, 2012 1-IL, 1-KS, 1-MD
- $648 million 12/17/2013 1-CA, 1-GA
- $543 million 7/24/2018 1-CA
- $536 million 7/8/2016 1-IN
- $533 million 03/30/2018 1-NJ
- $522 million 6/7/2019 1-CA
https://www.newsweek.com/mega-millions-drawing-12-30-22-friday-jackpot-685-million-1770516 Mega Millions drawing on 12/30/22 Friday jackpot is $685 million