New world Update 1.4.5 fixes some annoying issues with the UI system and further balances the Great Ax Voracious Gravity Well perk.
With today’s release of the new update New world will no longer bother you with some of the UI errors and bugs that could probably force you to close and re-run the game to get rid of them.
- CHECK THIS: GTA 5 looks amazing with NVE and Reshade mods on RTX 3090
In addition, the new update brings some balancing changes for a specific perk, the details of which you can check out in the official patch notes below.
New World Update 1.4.5 patch notes
General updates and fixes
- Fixed an issue with group mode healing hotkeys that resulted in the players assigned to each hotkey changing during combat.
- Fixed an issue with the region transfer button to show a more accurate time when a player can switch regions.
- Fixed an issue where a character could get into an error message when trying to log in.
- Added a speculative fix for an issue that caused players to sometimes encounter a respawn screen with an infinite timer and no respawn. We will continue to monitor the forums to see if players are still encountering this rare issue.
- Fixed an issue that allowed some players to instantly respawn and ignore the wave respawn timers in War & Invasion game modes.
Big Ax Voracious Gravity Well (Perk)
- Fixed an issue where this perk would hit enemies around the player twice (instead of once) when used.
- Secondary salvo weapon damage reduced from 125% to 100%.
- Secondary Strike block endurance damage reduced from 150% to 70% of a player’s base endurance damage.
- Lifesteal amount based on Gear Score has been reduced from an initial 20%-50% to a range of 15%-35%.
With the arrival of Lost Ark as a free-to-play experience, we’ve seen a significant drop in player count in New World, but some content creators believe that New World is a far better MMO than Lost Ark when it comes to the game systems.
- CONTINUE READING: Batman enters Matrix Awakens tech demo after Superman and Spider-Man
Currently, Lost Ark is one of the top 5 Steam games with the highest number of simultaneous players worldwide.
New world is available now for free on PC via Steam.
https://www.dualshockers.com/new-world-update-1-4-5-patch-notes-may-10-11/ New World Update 1.4.5 Patch Notes (May 10-11)