New world Update 1.5.1 will be released tonight and according to the patch notes it will fix even more bugs as the developers at Amazon Game Studios try to create a fair and smooth experience for players.
New World enjoyed an incredible launch back in 2021, making it one of Amazon Game Studios’ most successful titles in years. However, the number of active players dropped when Smilegate’s free-to-play MMO, Lost Arkhit Steam earlier this year.
That being said, the developers at Amazon Game Studios are still heavily supporting the game with new hotfix patches, although the game hasn’t received any major content updates in months.
The latest weekly update for New world brings fixes to some weapons as well as the PvP experience. In addition, the new patch fixes some UI issues and improves audio performance on low-spec PCs.
You can check out the full patch notes for the new update here:
New World Update 1.5.1 Patch Notes
General updates and fixes
- Umbral Shards, Gems, and Repair Kits can no longer be directly dragged from storage onto equipped items. This should prevent cases where the upgrade shows you the wrong amount of available shards.
- Faction Control Point crafting yield bonuses are now additive – rather than multiplicative – with tradeskill armor/level yield bonuses.
- Improved level 3 proficiency rewards for the facility skill.
- Fixed an issue that caused certain moving or homing attacks to become stuck in place (e.g. Isabella’s Corruption Rifts, Caretaker’s Swarm, Spirit Sickness Plague Cloud).
- Improved audio performance on minimum specification devices.
- Blunderbuss – Claw Shot: Fixed an issue that could cause normal shots to not deal damage for a short time after using this ability.
- Ice Gauntlet – Buried: Fixed an issue where this ability was not receiving the correct healing reduction in Arenas.
- Bow: Fixed an issue that caused charged bowshots to have reduced accuracy.
- Given the amount of time most players will be spending in the mode, we’re increasing the salt and XP rewards in Arena more generously. We’re adjusting the daily cap to 40 matches per day, or about 3 hours of daily PvP Arena matches. After 40 matches in 24 hours, we reward players with 25% of the original PvP Salt and PvP XP rewards. This allows you to play as long as you want, while the first 3 hours are optimally rewarded every day.
- Increased the amount of coins in each of the coin packs received from the PvP reward bar.
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to bypass Arena Ring of Fire damage by using certain abilities.
- Fixed an issue where opening the scoreboard (default: N key) during a PvP game mode kicked the player out of the game, which also resulted in a leaver penalty.
Maintenance plan for the new world
before New world With update 1.5.1, players get access to the latest version of the game, the servers are down for maintenance work for around 2 hours. The downtime is scheduled to begin on May 31 at 11pm PT or June 1 at 2am ET/6am UTC/7am BST/8am CEST/5pm AEST.
New world is now available on PC via Steam.
https://www.dualshockers.com/new-world-update-151-patch-notes-maintenance/ New World Update 1.5.1 Patch Notes & Maintenance Period (May 31st)