Teamfight Tactics is ready to roll out a new update that will bring a bunch of big and small changes. Here are the official Teamfight Tactics Update 12.10 patch notes.
Update 12.10 mainly focuses on stats like health, ability power, shield and much more. This update divides champions into tiers and adjusts their stats accordingly. The update will go live a few hours after the patch notes are released. Also, the developers didn’t notify the players about the downtime or maintenance of the server.
Also, new Pride content will arrive on June 1st. So be sure to keep an eye on the Teamfight Tactics official page for the latest updates. Below are the official Teamfight Tactics Update 12.10 patch notes.
WATCH THIS: Fortnite Railgun Stats and Locations in Chapter 3 Season 2
Teamfight Tactics Dragonlands release schedule
Dragonlands will have separate release times for different regions and devices. Check them out in the list below:
- PBE (Public Beta Environment) – Afternoon PT on May 24th.
- Riot Region Store Content – 11am PT on June 8th
- Riot Regions Mobile – 4pm PT on June 8th
- Garena/Tencent Content – 11 a.m. PT on June 9th
Teamfight Tactics Update 12.10 Patch Notes
It’s almost time, so I’ve put together a quick resource guide to get you started in Dragonlands! The links cover our new roster, new mechanics, and our new cosmetics (and leaderboard rewards). But first, our release schedule!
Big changes in Teamfight Tactics Update 12.10
Since vertical features are more accessible, we mostly go through and make sure all are worth pursuing – except for Innovator, those mechanical machinations are insanely menacing.
- Total Arcanist Ability Power: 20/50/90/135 >>> 20/50/100/150
- Hextech Base Shield: 100/150/275/375 >>> 100/175/300/425
- Innovator Mechanical Scarab Base Health: 475 >>> 450
- Innovator Mechanical Bear Base Health: 775 >>> 725
- Innovator Mechanical Bear Armor & Magic Resist: 55 >>> 50
- Innovator Mechanical Dragon Base Health: 1025 >>> 925
- Twinshot chance for attacks and abilities to trigger twice: 40/55/70/100 >>> 40/55/75/100
- Double Shot Bonus Attack Damage: 10/25/40/70 >>> 10/25/50/80
- Yordle (6) Mana Reduction: 33% >>> 40%
Units: Tier 3
A triple trait threat with incredible value at a star (smash open a frozen heart on this fella and watch him carry your opponent in slow motion), Ekko’s become even more valuable when you can delve deeper into every trait he has.
- Ekko Parallel Convergence Damage: 150/200/400 >>> 125/200/400
- Ekko Parallel Convergence Bonus Attack Speed: 35/40/50% >>> 30/40/50%
MORE: Christian Bale as Gorr the God Butcher goes viral after Thor: Love and Thunder trailer
Units: Tier 4
Our Orianna buffs in the last patch had her overclocked like my computer prior to a set release. And before you ask, yes, I need all 29 of those tabs open.
In the last patch, we nerfed Morellonomicon to reduce the dependency of damage over time (DOT) units on the item in preparation for Dragonlands. We did this because we knew some champions might suffer, and Renata Glasc suffered the most, so we’re giving her a significant buff to command this boss lady in an imperious manner.
- Draven Attack Damage: 90 >>> 85
- Kha’Zix Attack Damage: 85 >>> 90
- Orianna max mana nerf: 30/90 >>> 40/100
- Orianna Command: Shockwave Shield: 140/200/700 >>> 125/200/700
- Orianna Command: Shockwave Damage: 325/450/1500 >>> 300/425/1500
- Renata Glasc Poison Wave Damage: 40/65/240 >>> 50/75/250
Units: Level 5
Getting defeated by Enchanter 5? Inject Viktor to disenchant your enemies!
- Viktor Chaos Ray’s Remaining Shield Destruction: 25/33/100% >>> 40/50/200%
Small changes in Teamfight Tactics Update 12.10
Small, like your spare time, as Dragonlands will be playable on PBE from the afternoon (Pacific Time) of the 24th.
We’re buffing fighting verticals to make sure they’re worthwhile during our last patch while reducing Bodyguard 8’s power now that it’s easier to obtain.
- Keep an eye on Scholar 6 and the big boys (Colossus) – they’re going to be powerful!
- Bodyguard Bonus Shield: 200/400/800/2000 >>> 200/400/800/1800
- Colossus Bonus Health: 800/800/1600 >>> 800/800/1888
- Enforcer 5 bonus attack speed: 80% >>> 100%
- Scholar’s mana regeneration: 05/15/25 >>> 05/15/30
Units: Tier 4
The buff your syndicate comp needs to put bullets on the wall!
- Damage of Ahri Orb of Deception: 135/200/450 >>> 140/210/500
- Irelia Bladesurge Attack Damage Scaling: 185% >>> 190%
https://www.dualshockers.com/teamfight-tactics-dragonlands-update-12-10-patch-notes-today-may-24/ Patch Notes for Teamfight Tactics Dragonlands Update 12.10 Today (May 24th)