Rangers are now more likely to win the Europa League than Eintracht Frankfurt’s data experts predict

After the Cup Winners’ Cup success against Dinamo Moscow at the Camp Nou in 1972, the club are aiming for their second European title.

It is the third time that Giovanni van Bronckhorst’s side have met German opponents in the Europa League this season.

Register to our football newsletter

They have already sent Borussia Dortmund and RB Leipzig, who finished the Bundesliga season in second and fourth place.

On Wednesday, the opponent Frankfurt took 11th place in the league. Still, the Eagles were given a bigger chance despite Rangers’ victory over Dortmund and Leipzig Success of the data experts FiveThirtyEight the day after the semifinals.

Eintracht were given a 52 percent chance of success in the final, and Rangers 48 percent.

However, the picture has changed somewhat in the meantime. The Ibrox side now have a better chance of lifting the Europa League trophy.

Rangers will meet Eintracht Frankfurt in the Europa League final. (Photo by Craig Foy / SNS Group)

The team ended the season with a 3-1 win at Hearts with a young side, while Frankfurt ended their league season with a 2-2 draw at Mainz.

Bookmakers have also changed their prices with Rangers now 6/5 to lift the trophy compared to 7/5 earlier this month. At the beginning of the tournament, the team was a clear underdog.

Continue reading

Continue reading

John Lundstram Top Player ‘Switch’ Revealed As Rangers Teammate Killed Iconic Fan…

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/rangers/rangers-now-more-likely-to-win-europa-league-than-eintracht-frankfurt-data-experts-predict-3694982 Rangers are now more likely to win the Europa League than Eintracht Frankfurt’s data experts predict

Matthew Hallett

World Time Todays is an automatic aggregator of the all world’s media. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials, please contact us by email – admin@worldtimetodays.com. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.

Related Articles

Back to top button