NBA 2K22 Players received a brand new update earlier this week, sparking speculation that Season 7 was on the way. Shortly after the patch went live, Visual Concepts took to Twitter to confirm the official release date and start time for Season 7: Return of Heroes.
The latest season of NBA 2K22 76ers star Joel Embiid will make his first appearance as a headline athlete and bring many exciting new updates to MyCAREER, MyTEAM and The W Online. The developers have also confirmed that Season 7 will feature 10 new songs created by the winners of the 2K Beats: The Search contest.
If you’re dying to jump into the big Return of Heroes update, here’s the official release date and start time for NBA 2K22 season 7
- CONTINUE READING: Battlefield 2042 Update 4.1 Patch Notes from May 19th
NBA 2K22 Season 7: Return of Heroes start time and release date
As confirmed by Visual Concepts, the official release date for Season 7 is from NBA 2K22 is Friday, May 20, 2022. The developers have also confirmed the exact launch time for NBA 2K22 Season 7 which is scheduled 8:00 AM PT / 11:00 AM ET / 4:00 PM BST.
Players don’t need to download a new patch as updates for current and next-gen consoles were rolled out earlier this week. That means as soon as Season 7 starts at the date and time above, you can jump straight into it.
- IN OTHER NEWS: The Last of Us Remake Targeting Holiday Release Window Pro Insider
NBA 2K22 Season 7: Return of the Heroes details
According to a press release sent to Dual Shocker to Season 7 of NBA 2K22the following important updates will be included in the new season:
- My carreer introduces daring new quests, all-new heroic courts, team-oriented NBA rewards, and more. PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch and PC updates include the choice of an affiliation mascot reward for reaching level 30, along with an NBA mascot prize for reaching level 40. PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X updates include a random NBA mascot outfit reward for hitting level 30 and a jetpack for hitting level 40, along with a new TKO event and more. The event rewards include a lot of rewards consisting of skill boosts, boxing shorts, boxing gloves and 10,000 VC;
- My Team includes playoff agendas, re-enactments of moments based on major playoff accomplishments, an LVL 40 Invincible Anthony Edwards, and hand-drawn hero cards featuring current players and legends. Murals are also back, with Hero Galaxy Opal Zion Williamson as a level 1 reward and Invincible Joel Embiid as a full reward for the Challenger mural collection. Last but not least, a new Season Rewind Domination tier will be added to MyTEAM, where players can compete against the MyTEAM best versions of the current NBA rosters for MyTEAM points, tokens, Hall of Fame badges, and an invincible Tim Hardaway to all 99 stars to earn ;
- The w* includes two former college teammates and WNBA legends as Hall of Fame tier rewards: Tamika Catchings and Chamique Holdsclaw. Other rewards include a Takeover Perk Picker, 2K Breakthrough Gear, Extra Badge Point, 4,000 total VC, a Seasonal Clothing Bundle, and a Tattoo;
To learn more, read the official Courtside Report here.
https://www.dualshockers.com/nba-2k22-season-7-return-of-heroes-start-time-release-date/ Return of Heroes launch time and release date