Teddy Bridgewater berates athletes who pretend to be “gangstas” and set a bad example for young people

Miami Dolphins quarterback Teddy Bridgewater berated athletes who pretend to be “gangstas” and set a bad example to young people.

Bridgewater did that expression from his official Instagram account.

“I’m tired of seeing football players portray this tough guy image or pretend he’s a gangster. They went to school, took those courses, and some even got their college degrees,” Bridgewater wrote.

“Now you might have 1.5% of pro players, but the other 98.5% are just ‘football hard,'” he added.

“So don’t wait until you’ve inherited that legal money from the league to decide whether you want to be tough or be a ‘street picture’ because it’s the kids who look up to everything we do,” continued Bridgewater away.

He went on to reach out to children who may be misled by the behavior of some soccer players.

“Children cannot be fooled. You can play ball, do the right thing, and they will still accept you. Look at me I’m far from perfect but I chose the ball path but I can still go to the hood and post and it’s all love,” added Bridgewater.

“My people accept me for always making the right decisions and not becoming a victim or being fooled by the wrong image you see of a lot of ballplayers on IG,” he concluded. “Choose your way. Can’t do both though.”

Bridgewater was commended for this benevolent Activities away from the soccer field. He has delivered books to the Boys & Girls Club, raised funds for cancer research and awareness and in one famous incident, he toys distributed and gifts to children in his neighborhood from the back of a U-Haul truck he rented. When he ran out of toys, he handed out twenty-dollar bills.

Bridgewater is one too pronounced Christian who has said he wants to use his platform to spread the gospel.

Here’s more about Bridgewater’s beliefs:


Teddy Bridgewater’s story

www.youtube.com

https://www.theblaze.com/news/teddy-bridgewater-nfl-gansta Teddy Bridgewater berates athletes who pretend to be “gangstas” and set a bad example for young people

Laura Coffey

World Time Todays is an automatic aggregator of the all world’s media. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials, please contact us by email – admin@worldtimetodays.com. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.

Related Articles

Back to top button