The 19-year-old was taken to hospital with “potentially fatal” blood alcohol levels after he was posted on social media

There was an unprecedented incident of harassment so extreme that teenagers had to deliver a 19-year-old to a hospital with potentially fatal levels of alcohol.

The Glynn County Police Department said in its report that the teenager was dropped off at the Southeast Georgia Health System in Brunswick, Georgia, by three other teenagers around 8:45 p.m. Tuesday.

Trenton Lehrkamp had a blood alcohol level of 0.464, which is more than four times the legal limit of 0.08 and well over 0.30, which is considered potentially fatal.

Hospital staff found the teenager unresponsive in the back seat of their vehicle. They said he was wearing clothes “soaked in urine” and that he had “spray paint all over his body and hair.” He was breathing so badly that he was put on a ventilator.

Police said he was being treated for poisoning from “a mixture of controlled substances and alcohol.”

The day after the alleged incident, police carried out a search warrant at the apartment where the incident took place.

“A large amount of evidence was collected and recorded in connection with this investigation,” police said. “Additional search warrants were also served on Wednesday March 22 to gather further evidence.”

they also interviewed Training camp on Sunday.

“He was awake and conscious and made a statement about what happened on the evening of March 21,” police added. “The victim and his family are fully cooperating with the GCPD and the investigation.”

Not the first time

The victim’s father told police he was molested at least two other times in the same apartment.

He said that four days before the latest incident, his son returned home “covered in WD-40, vomit, paint, glue, egg yolk and spray paint” after visiting the home.

A third occurred earlier, when the boy returned with a “serious laceration over his left eye that required stitches,” according to the report.

Shockingly, the father said he allowed his son to continue going into the home where he was abused because he had no other friends.

This representation was confirmed by the fact that a Video the alleged harassment was posted on social media, but police said it stemmed from an event before Tuesday’s harassment.

Some of the perpetrators are said to be students at Glynn Academy. Lehrkamp had already finished school.

More details from GoFundMe

A GoFundMe campaign was set up for the victim, which included additional details about the attack.

“Trent would not know until it was too late that these were not friends but vile and abusive abusers who would spend hours torturing, humiliating and attacking him in inhuman, terrifying ways.”

The statement said Lehrkamp was battling pneumonia and fever. The account collected more than $53,000 in donations.

Although the three teenagers left their names before leaving the hospital, police have not charged anyone in the incident.

“Our young people have to watch their actions,” says one opinion from the police. “Negative actions can and will haunt you throughout your adult life. Smart people do smart things. Followers are just that, they will follow a so-called leader, even off a cliff. Watch your actions. Bullying is wrong!”

A vigil is planned for the teenager by outraged members of the community on Monday.

Here is a local news report on the horrifying incident:

Vigil planned Monday after reported harassment sent a Glynn County teenager to the

Like Blaze News? Bypass censorship, sign up for our newsletters and get stories like this straight to your inbox. Login here! The 19-year-old was taken to hospital with “potentially fatal” blood alcohol levels after he was posted on social media

Related Articles

Back to top button