Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 released exclusively for PlayStation 5 on October 20th and quickly became Sony’s fastest-selling first-party game. While we loved the game – read Game Informer’s Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 review here – Players have discovered bugs and issues that cause laughter and, in some cases, hinder progress. Luckily, developer Insomniac Games has been quick to address issues with updates, such as one last week that fixed a false flag and the infamous white cube model issue.
Now, the studio has released another update that targets various bugs players might encounter in the game related to certain missions, shortcuts, tutorials, and more.
Here you can find the complete release notes for update version 1.001.004:
- Fixed an issue where players could get stuck during the finale of Marko’s Memories
- Fixed an issue where a boss could get stuck in geometry
- Fixed several issues where the player could get stuck during the Galvanize tutorial
- Fixed an issue where players with shortcuts enabled could get stuck in a puzzle during the New Threads mission
- Fixed an issue where Charge Jump would break when assigned to a shortcut
- Fixed an issue where the Upgraded Classic suit had duplicate eye details
- Additionally, issues where models would not load properly after long play sessions have been resolved
- Improved stability
Are you still playing Marvel’s Spider-Man 2? Let us know in the comments below!