Tiny Tina Wonderlands receives update 220.127.116.11d today while Gearbox optimizes the weekly event with new content and implements some ring balancing changes.
Since its launch Tiny Tina’s Wonderland has received great support from Gearbox. The developers not only care about fixing bugs and technical issues, but also try to create a fair and balanced environment for players in endgame activities.
- CHECK THIS: The Xbox 2022 exclusive line-up looks worrying after the delay of Starfield and RedFall
With today’s update Tiny Tina’s Wonderland receives some additional rewards in the Chaos Chamber reward pool. Also, the team is further balancing the ring bonuses to match the difficulty of challenges and missions.
You can check out the official patch notes below:
Tiny Tina Wonderlands update 18.104.22.168d patch notes
- That Biggest Savings The limited-time in-game mini-event is still active! Vending Machines and SDUs are half price this week, along with Mission Items that have a higher chance of being the Item of the Day! This mini-event will take place from May 5th to May 19th at 09:00 CEST.
- That Chaos Chamber‘s Featured run was updated!
- Featured Runs are available in the Chamber of Chaos after you complete the main story and rotate every Thursday at 9:00am PT.
- Added Gearbox and Donkey to Legendary Assault Rifle item pools in Tina’s Offering in the Chaos Chamber
Ring Balance Changes:
- Mastery Ring – The ring bonus from dealing damage to a boss has been reduced from 100% to 50%.
- Thumb Cuffs – Ring bonus in a dungeon increased from 25% to 33%.
- Finger Protection – Reduced ring bonus while Protection is full, from 100% to 66%.
- Silicon Ring – Increased ring bonus when health is more than halved from 25% to 33%.
- Mood Ring – Reduced ring bonus from 100% to 33% when defense is not full.
- Ring of Promise – Ring bonus increased from 25% to 33% while action skill is ready.
- Ring of Insight – Ring bonus per critical hit increased from 2% to 3%.
- Deadly Catch – Ring bonus on kill increased from 25% to 33%.
This update goes live today (May 12) at 9:30am PT/12:30pm ET/4:30pm UTC/5:30pm BST/6:30pm CEST. There will be no downtime or maintenance for the update.
- CONTINUE READING: Here’s the unannounced Need for Speed Mobile gameplay leak from Tencent
Tiny Tina’s Wonderland is now available on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S and PC.
https://www.dualshockers.com/tiny-tina-wonderlands-update-1-0-2-0d-patch-notes-may-12/ Tiny Tina Wonderlands Update 22.214.171.124d Patch Notes (May 12)