A nun was caught on video making a stunning open attack on a male climate extremist who recently tried to disrupt the construction of a Catholic religious center in France.
Here is a contribution from journalist Leo Chapuis, translated into English from the impact on the environment.”
How do people react?
Chef Andrew Gruel – a restaurant owner and Food Network judge – has some big ideas for the nun’s future in the NFL: “Doing the Lord’s work. The Giants have to draft them.” (The Giants are at the bottom of the NFC East standings with a record of 1-5.)
Other observers were also thrilled when the nun knocked the guy down:
- “Are we surprised that the kind of men who take part in these protests are always the kind that nuns easily deal with?” one commentator queried.
- “This is the energy we need from the church,” another user explained. “Fantastic stuff!”
- “Nun for Pope,” another commenter said.
- “Le based,” another user joked.
- “If only Christian men had the strength of this nun, we wouldn’t be in this mess,” another commenter said.
- “Better and safer form than most NFL players,” another user written down. “That’s why Catholic schools are so good at football.”
- “This nun is definitely not skipping leg day,” another commenter wrote. “This guy definitely skips every day.”
What is the background?
According to a translated report by a French news channelThe October 14 incident was the latest in a series of clashes between environmental activists and those who began building the religious center in Saint-Pierre-de-Colombier in Ardèche in 2018.
Nuns were photographed forming a human chain around an excavator and the outlet said they were also singing.
The outlet said opponents of the construction fear deterioration of the site along a river and the associated influx of visitors to the religious center.
Do you like Blaze News? Bypass the censorship, sign up for our newsletter and get stories like this delivered straight to your inbox. Login here!