What is mercury and lead poisoning? HGTV’s Christina Hall Reveals Diagnosis

Real estate investor and TV personality Christina Hall blames her mercury and lead poisoning on all the “disgusting houses” she’s been in.

The reality star updated her social media followers on Thursday about her diagnosis after receiving “quantum biofeedback.” The diagnosis prompted many of her 1.8 million followers to research what exactly mercury and lead poisoning is.

The former host of flip or flop on HGTV and current host of Christina on the coastsees Hall scouting a number of properties as she intends to renovate and resell or “flip” them.

Earlier Thursday, Hall announced that she had a scan to find anything negatively affecting her health. An hour later, she shared her findings.

Christina Hall from HGTV
Christina Hall revealed on her Instagram Stories (inset) that she had been diagnosed with mercury and lead poisoning. The diagnosis prompted many of her 1.8 million followers to research what exactly it is.
Allen Berezovsky/Getty Images

“My scan revealed I have mercury and lead poisoning,” she wrote on her Instagram stories. “Most likely from all the gross houses I’ve been in (the bad flips) and I have an overgrowth of small intestine bacteria. So let’s detox all of that through herbs and IVs first and then see how I feel and tackle implants.” Hall ended her stories on the matter by sharing a product that would induce “intense sweating and detoxification.”

What is mercury and lead poisoning?

According to Dr. WebMD’s Nayana Ambardekar should be classified under “heavy metal poisoning.” These include lead, mercury, arsenic, copper, iron, zinc and cadmium.

You can catch heavy metal poisoning if you eat or drink something contaminated with high levels of a metal, or if you breathe in contaminated dust or fumes, as Hall suspected she might have done in the “Nasty Houses.” Small amounts of these metals can keep our bodies healthy, but excess intake can be harmful.

It can be caused by eating metal-containing foods like fish, drinking water from old water supply systems, or inhaling metals in the workplace without wearing the proper protective gear.

What are the symptoms?

If you suffer from acute heavy metal poisoning, the symptoms can come on quickly if you ingest or inhale a large dose at once. These include but are not limited to: confusion, numbness, nausea or vomiting, fainting, abdominal pain, diarrhea, dehydration and memory loss, horizontal lines on the nails, and behavior changes.

Heavy metal poisoning can occur as a result of chronic poisoning, lower intake of metals over a longer period of time. The symptoms then are headache, fatigue, pain and constipation.

How to cure mercury and lead poisoning

If you have suddenly ingested heavy metals and fear that you are suffering from acute poisoning, it is recommended to consult your doctor immediately. Alternatively, local poison control centers are available, while the national poison control number is 800-222-1222.

Anyone suffering from heavy metal poisoning can have their situation analyzed by a doctor who will suggest how to proceed. This may involve a gastric pump or using medication to flush the metals through your system.

The above medical consultation is provided by Dr. Ambardekar, a board-certified general internist and assistant professor of medicine in the department of general medicine at Emory University.

https://www.newsweek.com/what-mercury-lead-poisoning-hgtv-christina-hall-reveals-diagnosis-1769224 What is mercury and lead poisoning? HGTV’s Christina Hall Reveals Diagnosis

Rick Schindler

World Time Todays is an automatic aggregator of the all world’s media. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials, please contact us by email – admin@worldtimetodays.com. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.

Related Articles

Back to top button