WOW Shadowlands Content Update 9.2.5 will go live later today and will include numerous changes and fixes to achievements, characters, raids, items, and PvP mode.
Today’s update for World of Warcraft Shadowlands is the last content update before the arrival of Dragonflight. With 9.5.2, players will gain access to a new arena map for PvP, as well as a new communication feature called Cross-Faction.
Cross-Faction allows players to communicate directly with opposing faction members by inviting them to a party. Additionally, players of both factions can now request access to a pre-made party if the party’s leader allows it.
- CHECK THIS: Battlefield 2042 Season 1 “Zero Hour” Content Leaked by Dataminers
Both Blood Elves and Dark Iron Dwarves will receive new quests that allow players to earn a new free mount upon completion.
In addition, the developers have made some fixes and changes to items and other systems in the game, which you can read about below:
WOW Shadowlands update 9.2.5 patch notes
- All Covenant Sanctum feature achievements are now visible and count towards your character’s overall achievement points, regardless of which Covenant your character is currently in. Nonetheless, all characters must belong to a covenant in order to earn that covenant’s specific achievements.
- tower rangers Criteria now require The Jailer’s Gauntlet: Layer 4 (was Layer 8).
- That dance machine Success text now states that the reward is a toy.
- Anima Canister required for Kaal-ed shot Now respawn after resetting General Kaal and the Slammed! Debuff is no longer removed by immunity effects.
- Fixed an issue that caused the faction “The Enlightened” not to count towards the faction high reputation Successes.
- Fixed an issue that was causing Azeroth at War Achievements that cannot be obtained by players.
- Removed the experience reduction applied to level 51-60 characters during party sync.
- DEATH KNIGHT
- Fixed an issue resulting in Bone Shields consumed by Tombstone (Talent) not reducing Blood Tap’s cooldown by the correct amount.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in Scouring Tithe (Kyrian ability) to grant both the Death and Survival effects when used against certain enemies.
- Players can now directly invite members of the opposing faction to a party if you have a BattleTag or Real ID friendship, or if you’re a member of a cross-faction WoW community.
- Premade groups in Mythic Dungeons, Raids, or Rated Arena/RBG group finder lists are now open to applicants from both factions, although the group leader can choose to restrict the listing to applicants from the same faction if they wish.
- WoW communities now have the ability to be cross-faction while guilds remain cross-faction.
- Random matchmade activities such as heroic dungeons, skirmishes, or random battlegrounds all remain the same faction.
- The following instances are not cross-faction:
- Trial of the Champion
- Process of the Crusader
- Vaults of Archavon
- Icecrown Citadel
- Baradin Fortress
- Siege of Boralus
- Battle of Dazar’alor
- Darkmaul Citadel (Dungeon of Exile)
DUNGEONS AND RAIDS
- TOMB OF THE FIRST
- Cross-realm raids are now available on Mythic difficulty.
- With the availability of cross-faction instances, the Cryptic Hero: Shadowlands Season 3 Achievement now requires a Mythic+ rating in the top 0.1% of all players in your region.
ITEMS AND REWARDS
- Broker’s Badge of Distinction now increases the standing of your currently active Covenant to 60 (was 40).
- Catching up reputation is accelerated by reputation 60 (was 48).
- These activities now have a 100% chance to reward 1 Renown upon completion:
- Mythic and Mythic+ dungeons
- Torghast layers 9-16
- Defeat a raid boss in Shadowlands
- Win a Rated Battleground
- Vocation Reward Boxes now contain twice as many Grateful Offerings that still scale with your Alliance Sanctuary’s Anima Ladder level.
- Zereth Mortis’ weekly quest “Patterns Within Patterns” now grants Grateful Offerings.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes resulted in transmog cosmetics from the Blizzard Store temporarily disappearing from your collection.
- Fixed an issue where the Jingles battle pet was showing as “Unknown” when summoned and its wreath and candy cane accessories were the wrong size in the pet journal.
PLAYER VS PLAYER
- NEW ARENA: ENIGMA CRUCIBLE
- SOLO SHUFFLE BRAWL
- The minimum item level that fighters scale to has been increased to 252 (from 239).
- Fixed an issue that resulted in some abilities not being removed from players between rounds.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in a round not resetting properly if a player died on both sides of the brawl at the same time.
- DEATH KNIGHT
- Anti-Magic Zone spell damage reduction increased to 50% in PvP combat (was 20%).
- Dome of the Ancient Shadow (PvP talent) has been removed.
- Demonic Embrace now increases your stamina by 20% in PvP combat (up from 10%).
- Demon Armor (PvP talent) has been removed.
- New PvP Talent: Shadowfall – Gain the Nightfall talent with 100% increased chance to proc. If you already have this talent, you can choose another one in the same row.
- The experience points earned when crafting specialized armor and trinkets for crafting Runecarving items have been increased by 400%.
- Blood Elves can start a quest to earn a new mount, weapon skin, and the Blood Knight armor set for Blood Elf Paladins by speaking to Liadrin in Oribos. Requirements: Level 60 and Exalted with Silvermoon.
- Dark Iron Dwarves can start a quest to earn a new mount and weapon appearances by speaking to Anvil-Thane Thurgaden in Shadowforge City, Blackrock Depths (accessed via Mole Machine). Requirements: Level 50.
TORGHAST, TOWER OF THE DAMNED
- All wings are now open (was 2 wings available per week).
- Levels 1-8 are now unlocked by default.
- Tiers 9-12 now unlock after completing Tier 8.
- Levels 13-16 are now unlocked after completing the previous level.
USER INTERFACE AND ACCESSIBILITY
- All search filter dropdowns now have a button to easily remove all active filters.
- The default hand cursor now has a new higher resolution graphic for its larger sizes under Interface Options → Accessibility.
- The Report Player section has been redesigned and new categories have been added.
When will the update go live?
The maintenance for WOW Shadowlands Update 9.2.5 is expected to begin on May 31 at 3pm PT/6pm ETbut we can’t estimate how long it would take for Blizzard to implement the changes.
World of Warcraft Shadowlands is now available on PC via Battle Net.
https://www.dualshockers.com/world-of-warcraft-shadowlands-update-9-2-5-patch-notes-may-31/ WOW Shadowlands Update 9.2.5 Patch Notes (May 31)